Saturday, August 21, 2004

SatuRday BLueS

Went tuition to day @ LakeSide. The P5 kids are cute but very talkative *heheheh* Nuthing much to do @ tuition today. Just went through their CA papers. As expected all of them passed. On my way home, I bumped into one of my ex-students (taught her 5 years ago!) at the bus stop. It was so heartwarming as she could still remember my name and my face *grinz*. She updated me about the rest of her classmates and all. So happy to hear that all of them are doing well. Even the boys (who are now men hehhe) have carved good careers in the civil sector.

To me, it feels great to have been a part of their lives in one point of time and then be able to see how much they have grown as a person. Nothing beats that feeling *me dunno how to term or classify it* ... a sense of pride + happy + accomplished + excited ... . *whatever that means :P hehe* ...Anyways, I talked to her for a few minutes as her bus came. I wished her all the best and we exchanged numbers. Who knows she or the others can invite me to their wedding heheheeh .. geez .. I feel old manz .. eventhough the difference in age between my ex-student's and me is only 3 years, I surely feel like Im sucha old spinster *kekekek*...Oh well .. Feel old also old lah .. at least I don't feel useless hehehe....


No comments: