WHy Mondays have To bE BluE??
Had a sucky morning today ... The head is groggy, the nose is runny, the throat is scratchy and the body is aching. Popped a couple of panadols around 6 am ... the sedative effect was kicking in when i was awoken rudely around 10 plus by a loud phone call from a certain character. I would expect myself to just ignore the call or even answered it in my rudest voice possible, but i did not cos I have been waiting for the call for quite a while. The news was really disappointing. Not what I had expected. The character gave me an option and the end of the day to decide. I can't get back to sleep. The day was going terrible i thought. what could be worse at this moment. sigh. I need to think. Really think. If it doesn't work out, I have to throw in the towel and move on. I feel that I have wasted enough time chasing something that is so dreadfully elusive to me. Maybe I am still dreaming .. Time to wake up. But do I have the courage? At this moment, I don't think I do.....
Monday, December 27, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment