Saturday, January 8, 2005

WhAt A wEEk!

WhAt A wEEk!

I am sure all those who are in the same job area as me had a busy busy week. It was great tho. I have met all the students who I am supposed to be responsible for the next 3 weeks. Tho they had quite a "bad" reputation behind them, some really became docile. There are, of cos, those noty ones who, surprisingly most of the time, come in small packages. U know like chilli padi. Small in frame yet huge mouth that can spew out words of defiance. I know I should not encouraged myself to have favourites, But I am entitled to having some right?? *hehe* There are a few students who are already in my good books. I am not those kind who will make life difficult for the noty ones cos I believed they are already making life difficult for themselves :P I'm sure they do not need my help.

Last Wed was planned to be a date with my bf. So I met him @ City Hall. We planned to have dinner @ a French restaurant in Marina Square *cos his friend recommended the place*. Then halfway thru the City Link Mall, we met up with a good friend, Es. Don't worry about it Es, U are not being a lampost whatsoever BUT U ARE a noty boy cos u skipped class on that evening! *evil grins*. So the three of us had dinner @ Seoul Garden in Marina Square instead cos we couldn't seem to find the French Restaurant *the shopping centre is under construction but the shops are still open for biz*.. Kaoz .. But I believed Es at a disadvantage cos he was kinda half vegan on that day. :P Sorry ya buddy. U kena tortured by Us. Thot there would be a variety of vege stuffs and all but unfortunately, the branch did not really serve up a good spread of choices. The sushi that I had wanted to taste for a very long time was somehow ok. Its huge in portion but taste-wise, not really powderful la :P. When I was like so full, I realised the staff just topped up the chicken. I am not gonna missed that. I only love the fried chicken from Seoul Gdn or the Spicy drumlets from Pizza Hut. *yum yum* .. Like glutton, I managed to squeezed in a couple of pieces of chicken :P hehe ...Still waiting for the day that we gonna try out the free side dishes @ Pizza Hut ... we know what we want for side dishes aye Skutz *nudges Skutz ehehe*

Took Mc on Thurs cos Mr Camel left toe was so swollen that he can't go to work. Poor thing. He can't even walk properly. Since he needed company to go doc and I was also feeling kinda under the weather, I decided to take MC too *kua kua kua*. The antibiotics are doing wonders already. Sorry ya Skutz. I would have love to donate blood with U today but must clear my system of the medicine and the hidden virus *hehehe* End of JAn ok ?? *winks*..

My sis got her P2 English spelling List already. She has yet to get her class timetable. Dunno why its taking the school so long to give them one. Now my weekends are burn teaching her spelling. There are now 10 words and 2 long sentences to spell every Monday. She seems excited when she saw the list but I am sure as the weeks passed, both of us will be exhausted!

Need to recharge my batteries now :P .. Foresee myself having a mad week ahead so have to be mentally and physically prepared .. Take Care for now .. =)

No comments: