FINALLY!
Its OFFICIAL! I have FINALLY marked all my exam papers *yippeee!!* heeheh .. Haiz it has been sucha gruelling 2 weeks ... NO MORE of these - Constant headache *cos have to make out the kids' handwriting and unique slangs known only to them*, Constant Scaring myself *as some of the kids took to writing ghost stories to a new level!*, and last but not least, Constant Yawning *due to the shortage of oxygen travelling thru my body and my brain! Most of the oxygen where used up to make sure I am not breathless *no pun intended to a certain being- heheh* from reading the numerous and multi-faceted 'masterpieces' of my dear students *kekeke*. Anyways I am SO glad its done. Well at least the exams.
Now I have to mark 2 more set of class composition and all the workbooks before I can lay my red pen to rest :P. May Allah bless me and let me see daylight at the end of the marking piles. Insya Allah! To my friends who are STILL marking. U will Survive! *heheh* JiaYo! JiaYo!
Anyways. my weekend tuition classes are off for a while. Geez now I am so disoriented as I have been busy 24/7 for the past 6 months :(.... Now Im bored. Haiz. Hope to meet u guys *my dearestest frens* soon ya *teehee* Take care and happy snuggling! :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment