Saturday, June 11, 2005

Lazy Week...

Lazy Week...

I am so super duper lazy lately! I hate being lazy! YET I like being lazy! Hmmmm?!? I am SUPPOSED to be actively going to school to finish my markings and files checking but I just managed to ONLY squeezed in a day to do that... So not productive! ... Anyways burnt a BIG hole in my pocket yesterday. Was @ JP with my lil sis (who further agravated the 'burnt'! :P). We were like searching and buying prezzies. Kinda a handful of peeps' birthday this month! *argh!!* Bought my mummy a Bonia handbag *sigh! a handbag that I personally would never buy for myself*, some OP and Gio shirts for Mr Camel and some other stuffs for several other birthdays/etc. Was kinda fun shopping and all with lil sis. She's the one who decides on most of the buys *cos she talks louder than me :P*. At the end of the day, when I was doing my check and balances, My gosh I didn't realised that I had spent that much. Anyways hope it will be worth it :P.

Tomorrow is my mummy's birthday! Usually, its the day that my bro and I would dread the most cos seriously, her "demands" *read-demands done in a subtle yet antagonisingly guilt-inducing way* usually increase in the price section every year :P. So hence the handbag this year. To celebrate her birthday, we are taking her to a buffet dinner at a hotel. She just digs the crabs and prawns that she ate there before. Think I better start saving for next year's birthday and mothers' day prezzies :P. Luckily this year there are a few of us sharing the present. Phew!

So I am @ home now.Waiting for an email by an ex-coursemate in order to finish the report that we should have handed up last week! Think I better bug them now. Heheh. Thought of going out for a while later but it just drizzled and I am SO tempted to sleep in! *gasps* Have a great weekend people! I know I am gonna have a feast tomorrow. Hehehh.....

No comments: