Finally managed to drag my lazy and busy (an irony *shrugs*) butt to post something in here. Guess I was just lazy to update my blog yet so reluctant to delete it. With the arrival of wireless connection in my humble abode, I decided to twist my stiff fingers and stir up my dormant mind to meddle with some of the blog's technical mambo jumbo *hehehe*.
Being as sotong as ever, I am so delighted with the refreshing ability to input video in my blog! :P *heheheh* I was just so besotted with this piece (God's Will) by Martina McBride. Made me realise that I should be thankful for what I have, no matter how teeny weeny it is in my eyes :P.
Well, not much to update actually. Just that I have another bout of ear infection again *sighs*. Had one last year. Same right ear again *sobs*. Hope it goes away soon! SHoo! Shoo! :P A gentle reminder to myself would be - Do NOT clean My ears with the cotton bud as it has the capability to clean itself (According to my Oh-Wise-Doc). Not poking my ears with the cotton bud (to clean it ah, what else) everyday WILL drive me crazy!!! Guess I have to listen to him this time. AaRghh!!!
Anyways, just this for now. Got to go to sleep. Working tomorrrow *teehee!*. Have a great week everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment