Friday, September 22, 2006

Another Rejection...

Another Rejection...

Got another of those dreaded letters again ... Been getting it for the past three and half years, each time I tried. I guess I have lost count. Oh well, the optimist in me would say "There's a silver lining behind every cloud OR There's a light at the end of the tunnel... blah blah blah." On the other hand, the pessimist in me would say, "I am destined to be this way OR I told you so! You should have moved on long time ago! .... blah blah blah." However, seriously, I would not have done it any other way cos I have learned so much and enjoy what I am doing (most of the time that is :P .. hehe).
Honestly, I am so clueless and aimless right now. I will solve one thing at a time. Insya Allah. A note to self: Be strong ... cos this is just the beginning.

No comments: