Thursday, March 15, 2007

Ginger's January 2007 Pictures

Ginger's January 2007 Pictures

A New year .... new poses ...* hehehehe *
I can truly understand if a non-cat lover would go
"Not cat pictures again!!"...
But look deep inside his eyes ...
and you will find yourself melting ...
Well if you still haven't... You cold-hearted you ! .....:P

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Playing hide-n-seek in between my pillows

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Bonding session with my sis ..

tho I truly suspect (from the look of his puny face)

that he was dreading it ..... *hahah*

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

His 'what-are-you-lookin-at?' pose ....
His February and March pictures are still in my Hp
so I have yet to transfer them to my desktop ...
soon I hope... then again ...
'soon' could mean a month's time :P hehehe

No comments: