Sunday, June 3, 2007

Hibernation

Hibernation
I am super duper lazy to update. It has been a long long while since the last entry. I guess there is nothing much to type, really. My immune system is crashing (or should i say have crashed??) lately. I was down with a right ear infection two weeks back. Then found myself with a ruptured blood vessel on my right eyeball a week ago. What a "great" way to start the one month school break with being half deaf and half blind *hehehe*.
Well, at the moment, I am truly relishing the idea of rolling on my bed, fluffing and hugging my pillows every two hours. I do suspect that, given a few more days, I might just be forcing my butt out of the house in order to escape boredom *hehe*. Once again, I find myself feeling utterly useless, aimless, defenceless and all the -less that you can think of. Oh well, I have brought this upon myself, no less.
My dear Jinjer (his name is spelled differently now - to add the some quirk to his name :p), is growing up fast. He still eyes me suspiciously though cos I am the only one given the task to shove him in his so called "detention" box. Whenever we have enough of him running here and there, into the box he goes. I just love to spank his butt cos after six months (we took him in towards the end of Nov last year), he has a substantial amount of "insulation" on his butt *hehhe*.
The month of May has been a great month for many of my friends. One of my closest friend in secondary school got married. I remembered the time that we spent ogling at guys whilst studying for our O Levels at MacDonalds *grins*. I am happy for her and I wish her and her hubby eternal marital bliss :D.
Another close secondary school friend of mine gave birth to a baby girl on the 19th of May. I visited her and her baby two weeks back. Her baby girl looks just like her. She is so cute! It was surreal to see my friend being a mother but I know she makes a great mum. Looking at her stroking her daughter's hair brought joyful tears to my eyes.
A close NUS mate recently became a dad. He and his wife are blessed with a beautiful baby girl. I am sure he makes a great dad :). This year's Father's Day will bring special meaning and moments for him. There are many other good news that I have heard concerning my other close friends. I wish them luck in whatever they search for =).
Well, I think I have typed quite a lot, being in a hibernation mode and all. Will post an entry again soon... take care ...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: