alamak... 80s flashback... wonder where Debbie is now... just saw Jason Donovan aritu (cey... macam jumpa kat Orchard gitu eh)... he look horribly old & uncool with his receding hairline!
I just saw Debbie kat youtube too. ade lagu baru but i forgot the title *muhahaah* She looks super gorgeous! Hahah ... I think she looks better older than younger.
Regarding the wedding ..mana bleh bagitau *muahhaha*
6 comments:
Song's pretty slow for my liking... So... Is someone finally getting married?! *sheepish grins*
What can I say.. I am a sucker for such lyrics and such tunes *haha* ... SOMEONE IS getting married and I won't tell who *sheepish grins* ...
Eleh... Takmo bitau takperlah... Takmo geng ah cemnih! Hmph! Bluekz! >:P
alamak... 80s flashback... wonder where Debbie is now... just saw Jason Donovan aritu (cey... macam jumpa kat Orchard gitu eh)... he look horribly old & uncool with his receding hairline!
RE: marriage/wedding... ooo... sapa? sapa? biler? biler? hehe
I just saw Debbie kat youtube too. ade lagu baru but i forgot the title *muhahaah* She looks super gorgeous! Hahah ... I think she looks better older than younger.
Regarding the wedding ..mana bleh bagitau *muahhaha*
You bubbler you!
*monyok*
:((
Post a Comment