sigh it's alright gal .. I will be angry again when I talk about it.. As it is, I am still seething with anger as the matter has not been resolved yet ... :|
Hmm... Still on for this Saturday rite? Haven't confirmed the venue for the sabo birthday lunch. Wished Nad could be able to make it. But never mind, like Yan said, must meet her before the 27th! She didn't affirm my question with regards to the date. Hehe. :D
4 comments:
You okies gal? Need to talk about it? You know the number aye. Take care okies? Muahz~! *huggiez*
sigh it's alright gal .. I will be angry again when I talk about it.. As it is, I am still seething with anger as the matter has not been resolved yet ... :|
Hmm... Still on for this Saturday rite? Haven't confirmed the venue for the sabo birthday lunch. Wished Nad could be able to make it. But never mind, like Yan said, must meet her before the 27th! She didn't affirm my question with regards to the date. Hehe. :D
Of cos meet up ... My source of anger is not you gals ape ... Hahha ..OKies just update me accordingly okies ... The weather is so HOT!!! *melting*
Post a Comment