Remember that Rude Boy?
Remember the boy who threw rocks and chased the stray cats under my block? The one who talked back at my mum when she scolded him? The one who, after my mum complained to his mum, received an ugly slap from his mum's slipper? Ahh ... THAT boy *muahaha* I forgot that I snapped his picture on THAT day, from my front door. The guy in Red IS NOT the rude boy, in case you are wondering. That is my brother. If you follow my bro's gaze, you can see a tiny speck of irritating being in white and blue. THAT is the rude boy. Too bad my hp cam can't zoom in that much so his face can't be seen. He still terrorises the stray cats now and then, when my mum is not looking but we can see him loitering under the block. What a Bugger....

2 comments:
He's in school uniform! Should report to his principal! Keke. *evirl smirks*
I threatened him already *muahahhaha* I even know his Principal's name :P ...
Post a Comment