Monday, June 23, 2008

Lethal Combination


Insomnia.

Runny Nose.

Migraine.

Sore Throat.

First day of School Term.

Chaos.

Maths.

Flu.

Slight Fever.

Sigh.



P/s: Even JinJin is sick *sobs*

His lymph nodes (near the neck area)

are swollen and he has been so quiet for

the past 2 days :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you ever thought that it could have been the halia who's bugged you with the illness? The bugger?! Hehe. SO to the vet or the clinic gal? Kenapa mcm I tau apa jawapannya... Haha! Take care ok? Get well soon. :)

NuLaa said...

I guess so eh .. but we got sick around the same time. Dunno who infect who :( ..Of cos la I will bring him to the vet first cos kalau dia sakit dia tak tahu bilang ahaha.. at least I know my breaking point. Haiz .. Dragged myself to school today. Made sure the students and staffs are far way from me. Sigh ...You take care too okies :D