Not Ready To Make Nice
Dixie Chicks
Forgive, sounds good
Forget, I'm not sure I could
They say time heals everything
But I'm still waiting
Dixie Chicks
Forgive, sounds good
Forget, I'm not sure I could
They say time heals everything
But I'm still waiting
I'm through with doubt
There's nothing left for me to figure out
I've paid a price
And I'll keep paying it
There's nothing left for me to figure out
I've paid a price
And I'll keep paying it
I'm not ready to make nice
I'm not ready to back down
I'm still mad as hell and
I don't have time to go round
I'm not ready to back down
I'm still mad as hell and
I don't have time to go round
and round and round
It's too late to make it right
I probably wouldn't if I could
Cause I'm mad as hell
Can't bring myself to do
It's too late to make it right
I probably wouldn't if I could
Cause I'm mad as hell
Can't bring myself to do
what it is you think I should
I know you said
Can't you just get over it
It turned my whole world around
And I kind of like it
Can't you just get over it
It turned my whole world around
And I kind of like it
I made my bed and I sleep like a baby
With no regrets and I don't mind saying
It's a sad sad story when a mother will teach her
Daughter that she ought to hate a perfect stranger
And how in the world can the words that I said
Send somebody so over the edge
That they'd write me a letter
Saying that I better shut up and sing
Or my life will be over
With no regrets and I don't mind saying
It's a sad sad story when a mother will teach her
Daughter that she ought to hate a perfect stranger
And how in the world can the words that I said
Send somebody so over the edge
That they'd write me a letter
Saying that I better shut up and sing
Or my life will be over
I'm not ready to make nice
I'm not ready to back down
I'm still mad as hell and
I don't have time to go round
I'm not ready to back down
I'm still mad as hell and
I don't have time to go round
and round and round
It's too late to make it right
I probably wouldn't if I could
Cause I'm mad as hell
Can't bring myself to do
It's too late to make it right
I probably wouldn't if I could
Cause I'm mad as hell
Can't bring myself to do
what it is you think I should
I'm not ready to make nice
I'm not ready to back down
I'm still mad as hell and
I don't have time to go round
and round and round
It's too late to make it right
I probably wouldn't if I could
Cause I'm mad as hell
Can't bring myself to do
It's too late to make it right
I probably wouldn't if I could
Cause I'm mad as hell
Can't bring myself to do
what it is you think I should
Forgive, sounds good
Forget, I'm not sure I could
They say time heals everything
But I'm still waiting
Forget, I'm not sure I could
They say time heals everything
But I'm still waiting
2 comments:
Sempat eh you blog tadi? :O No wonder org tuh tadi kata mcm takder privacy nak tgk youtube sumer. Hehe.
Stupid wirelsess@sg. Sampai hati cut us off when I baru bingo 2nd game! Argh! But at least its faster than maxmobile kan!
Nice tune. A continuation perhaps? Or lagu lost eh? You know that I still don't watch tv kan? Haha!
Hahaa Ah ah sempat ah blog *muhahaha* sambil wait for you to bingo kat literati, sambil sambil ah I blog :D ...
Actually kan I pun tak tau ni lagu dari LOST *muahhaha* Cos after the first season of LOST, i pun dah lost hehehhe .... Heard it on the radio masa on the way to meet you.
Found the lyrics especially meaningful (The first and last paragraphs) and yes, it can be a continuation of your song *hahha* well, the key word is there anyway.. :P
Post a Comment