A MunDane MonDay.... I Like .....
On MC today. Was kinda light headed yesterday. My migraine has been paying a visit quite often lately. For once, I feel like I couldn't care less about what is happening in school or around me. Or maybe that is the migraine pill talking. Sorry gal for missing your call just now. Was still kinda drowsy and groggy from it all. I hope you get to buy lotsa good pants :). Going on a trekking expedition aye? *hehehe*
On a brighter note, I have always wanted it to be smaller. The mere size and weight of it is really bringing me down sometimes. I got what I wanted, finally, though it is just a humble change. I am pleased with it, for now, and I hope it will stay functional as long as it can. *smiles*

4 comments:
You got a new lappy kah? Hehe. Bestnye! :D
Eh... Didn't know you were gonna be on mc today. If I'd known, I wouldn't have called to ask you out. Tapi you tak angkat pun.
Me pi beli working pants lah. Trekking pants per? Mana lagi me nak trek? Pasir Ris jungle ke gal? Mcm lah u nak temankan I? Reservoir kat dpn mata nih I jarang nak trek, dan gombak trail pun lama tak sampai lagi, nak trekking per gal? Haha!
Get well soon yeah? Take care & good nitez! >:D<
Hahha jgn ah cakap pasal gombak trail.. guilty i :P heheh ... Mana lah tau kan one week holiday dah kat sampai ..thot u aded some school outings yg best best heheh .. I am ok now ah ..was really out of sorts on Sunday and Monday. The rest was good for me to recharge :D.. I don't mind going out yesterday actually but missed your call jek ..sobs..hmmm ape pasal plak i beli lappy baru *gasps* mampu ke I kekek ... Y not other things??? *grins* anyways you have a great week ahead okies ...
It's oklah gal... Eh, I read and re-read but I still don't get the bit about what you re-read it to be tau. Haha. Takmo taip lelebih kat sini nanti takut kena censor. Sighs.
Heheheh Aiks sanggup u re-read ;p ... *muhahah* Takpes ah sama ada censor atau tidak.. u know me better to get it right the first time around hahha
Post a Comment