Monday, September 29, 2008

... MIGRAINE ... MONDAY ...



The darn migraine is back again. It was so sucky to be sms-ing my subject head early in the morning to inform her that I was not able to be in school today. I felt so guilty cos today is MONDAY *sigh* and she would be with a notorious class for the whole 4 periods. Hope everything was OK. I blamed the late nights (from cleaning and baking) for my migraine. Plus, my monthly thingy had just ended so that might have been a factor as well.

Met up with Lin, hubby and her bro-in-law yesterday at Orchard. Was glad to see her after what she had gone through for the last couple of months. As she stays in another country, it was hard for me to comfort her. So yesterday, she hugged me so tight the instance she saw me. I swear I wanted to cry there and then *sigh* Anyways managed to spend only 3 hours with them walking down the heavily congested (it was a Sunday.... sigh) and busily renovated Orchard Road. Will meet them again soon after they are back holidaying in Japan. It is so wonderful for her and hubby to come all the way here, just to raya with her parents.

I have always like to witness moments of tenderness and love between couples. You know, like how a man (regardless of age) would hold his wife's hand so tenderly and look in her eyes with so much love that one could only be so lucky to witness it. I did - Many times whilst I was with them. They have been married for close to 4 years now and I still notice the glint in his eyes when he looked at her *swoon*.

Got home last night and my mum got me straight to baking again *groan* I was like pleading with her to stop with the baking cos I had lots of marking to do, plus the next day is going to be a school day. Of course, knowing my mum, she wanted to hear nothing of that sort. After she cleverly pushed the guilt button, I relented. Went to bed at nearly one in the morning so when I woke up again at around 5 to sahur and sms my subject head, I was beyond groggy. I was cranky as well. So I went back to sleep without even waiting for my Subject head's reply. Woke up at 9am feeling slightly better but the throbbing was still there. Had to spring clean my room straight away cos my room was the ONLY room in the house not cleaned and dusted yet. So after dusting, wiping, vacuuming, mopping, arranging and throwing unwanted stuffs, I am now not only down with a migraine, I am having a terrible flu as well!! I know I am being so whiny today. I think I deserve to, with all the crappy stuffs that I had to put up with.

Anyways, I am hoping that tomorrow will be a half day in school. Nobody informed me anything about tomorrow. I have asked a few people but have yet to get any response at all. I guess everyone is busy at this time. Well, have a great day ahead people. I am getting ready to go to Geylang. Wish me luck. Ohh by the way, I miss eating deng dengs ... yum yum ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, we could be off by 11am tomoro... Toodledoos... But if you half day kena min stay 5.5hrs to get full day pay kan? Sighs... Get well soon ok gal? I'd resorted to wearing a mask to spring clean my room cos when I moved around the stuff in my room to paint, I had a terrible pain in my chest & I can't stop sneezing and coughing. Hehe. I got another extra 2 masks. Nak? :D

Anonymous said...

OoOoOoOoOoh... Deng-dengs... *drools*