Tuesday, October 14, 2008

... Lotsa hates today ....

The Halia is alright. The vet said that he is having an allergic reaction yet again *sigh*. Since I went to the vet before his allergic reaction becomes full blown, the doc gave him 2 injections. My dear hero didn't fidget at all when the vet injected both injections in his left and right side of his bum (I guess he has enough "padding" on his butt hehe). So he has 2 pills to eat everyday plus his ear drops (to be given twice or thrice a day).

When I went home from the vet yesterday, my mum nagged at me spending so much on Jinjer. She started on her round of reasoning again - about how the amount spent could have been used to save up for my wedding and how the time and emotions given to Halia could be directed to having my own child *gasps* I am beginning to feel that I should threaten her that I will live a celibate life if she should ever utter the "what ifs" again *hmpf*.

It is Marking Day today so I can come in at 8am. Had an early night yesterday but still woke up late this morning. I truly HATE the morning peak hour. Was at my area MRT at about 720am, waiting patiently for train. One by one the trains stopped, yet I couldn't board the trains at all! The most irritating thing was the middle cabin was almost not crowded but the commuters preferred to linger around, with their sardine faces and not move in at all. I could finally board the 4th train and by then it was already 745am. I was definitely late. Reached school at 815am. Wanted to sneak in quietly but alas, I was seen my a group of my colleagues who were entering school as they were back from buying stuffs from the nearby shops. What to do? I smiled only and walked in.

Managed to key in the CA2 and SA2 marks for my 9 classes. That would be like 18 sets of keying in to do. Plus we have to key in the marks in a separate folder as well. Got that done by 10 plus am. Hopefully there are no more changes to the marks tomorrow cos I truly HATE keying in the marks and troubling others as my token is not working at all. I have it for three years already but it is like a white elephant - completely useless. My attempts to reset my password and so on went unheeded so I am so cynical this time round that my pleas will be heard so I have given up using my own token.

The potluck in school was alright. Kinda kecoh but it was nice to be talking to people, sometimes. Anyways, hope the rest of today is getting better. I just wish for that and nothing more.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha! He! Hi! Ho! Hu!
Happy Birthday To You!
May all your dreams come true,
Prayers be answered,
And may Allah bless you always...
Insya Allah...
Amin...

Take care gal! Love you lots! Sorry about literati in the afternoon. My colleagues were such distraction... Hope you ok yeah. *birthday hugs & kisses to ya!*

Anonymous said...

Ditto Ida!!!
Happy Happy Happy Birthday Kak Nulaa! Be happy always. Teehee!

NuLaa said...

Aiseyman you both .. thank you SO MUCH *hugs and sobs*.. Love you guys lots :) have a great week ya ..