I am back from my medical leave and I am feeling rather dandy *hehe* I got my very first sore eyes. It was hellish I tell ya. I looked as if someone had punched my eyes. It was swollen, watery and I could barely open my eyes. A lil ray of light was like a knife piercing through my eyes. It came suddenly on Monday and went away as fast on Wednesday after I had applied the eye medication given by my doctor on Tuesday. Well the one day MC was a great unexpectant break from school and I secretly believed that the students were thankful as well *hehe* cos if I am absent, the class will be cancelled. So I have to wear my glasses for a week to make sure there will be no cornea scarring and so on. I will do anything not to get the sore eyes again!
Anyways, anyone keen on exploring the Southern Ridges with me next month?? *haha* Need to reccee the place before I bring the big devils *hehe*. But then again, some parts of the walk look kinda dangerous. Being hyperactive as they are, I'm just afraid they will fall over :p. Though I secretly want to push one of them over the rail *evil laffs*...
Oh well .... where else can we go? *haiyaaaa* Any ideas? A low cost outing with a good crowd control area, inclusive of educational component as well? :)
2 comments:
Nak ikut reccee! But can we like do it after I come back from down under? Hehe. But if you need to do it before then, it's alright with me cos I know duty comes 1st. But you know I'd be sorely disappointed cos I'd been wanting to walk there but of course we never managed to set a date for it. Sobs... :(
hahaha u nak ikut eh?? *teehee* Reccee tu pun tentative ah cos I need to bring them out before the 14th and I need one week prior to that to make them sign the indemnity form... So see how ye ..kalau i tak sempat reccee that place and bring them there, then I will bring them to another place and go to the Southern Ridges with you when u get back .. :D.... meanwhile ade tak tempat2 lain yg hip? I taknak zoo, museum dan lain2 yg sewaktu dengannye :P...
Post a Comment