Keanu Reeves kah? Or someone else? Come pray tell. Hehe. Love the lake house. Keanu reeves & sandra bullock pretty chummy together. :D
I Love .... Happy Endings .... Sigh ....
Love me! Myself & I! I mcm kurang kasih sayang gitu! Haha. Kidding. I tgh nak tgk ahmad albab. Relieve my head from the ache of calling students amidst marking. Argh!
Selamat marking ye .. Semoga cepat abis hehe :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Keanu Reeves kah? Or someone else? Come pray tell. Hehe. Love the lake house. Keanu reeves & sandra bullock pretty chummy together. :D
I Love .... Happy Endings .... Sigh ....
Love me! Myself & I! I mcm kurang kasih sayang gitu! Haha. Kidding. I tgh nak tgk ahmad albab. Relieve my head from the ache of calling students amidst marking. Argh!
Selamat marking ye .. Semoga cepat abis hehe :)
Post a Comment