Sunday, February 21, 2010

S.U.N.D.A.Y


It is a Sunday ... finally ... tomorrow will be the official work day after one long week. Kinda disappointed that I was not able to go anywhere (read: overseas) for a short breather as 1)nobody was available to go with me, 2) my workload is piling up and if I don't try to clear some of it this week, I will be buried under the rubble as more will come in next week and 3)my dear jinjin can't live without me. However, all was not lost as I managed to venture to some parts of Singapore with my family. We went to the Yishun Dam, Mount Faber, Henderson Waves, East Coast Park, Bottle Tree Park, Labrador Park, Hort Park, the newly renovated Sembawang Shopping Centre, Thomson Shopping Centre, Changi Village, Sungei Buloh and lots more. It was great while it lasted. Sis was very happy as she could do what she likes the most, snapping pictures of almost anything. Her photography skills still needs some tweaking though :P

On another note, after all my checks and balances, yes I have spent more than I should on my almost weekly rides. As I need it for my work, on some days I just have to use it. My brother commented that buying one is way cheaper than what I have been doing now but I am not ready to make that big commitment as yet. Plus, there is none that catches my fancy at the moment. I want to be really sure before I make the big jump.

Another reason why I am so looking forward to tomorrow is because I can't wait to see the sourgrapish expression on my infamous colleague's face. The thing that he used to sarcastically bombarded me with, has come true and he will be reeling in shock for weeks to come ... haha ... It feels good to finally have the right to tell him to shut his trap. Meanwhile, I just have to make sure I am working just as hard in order not to be labelled as the non-deliverer.

On a good note, have a great Sunday :). Hope next week will be a terrific week for all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So what's the story morning glory?! Would love to see the look of disdain on his face too! Hehe

NuLaa said...

He was very quiet the whole of today. Priceless!