*Wed*
Had an early morning. After coming all the way down to the East, taking the tests and listening to her talk it, I am not sure if I want to sign above the dotted lines if the time comes. ThankS Skutz for the company and walk walk thru the peripheries of Geylang *teehee* sorry you thought you only had 50 mins to finish your shopping. Didn't know she took twice the allocated time! .. Sorry if I did scare you off with the details of what she said. I was scared off myself! *hehehe* By the way, hope your gramps is feeling better ya. *hugs*
*thuR*
Had an earlier morning today. Meeting @ the school started @ 830am. Kinda funny seeing the colleagues again. Some of them were extremely sweet to make me feel welcomed again. Of cos there were others who couldn't be bothered. Could finally went home around 2 plus pm. Gosh. There are so many admin stuffs to be done next week and many more lessons to prepare. Kinda sad that it would only be 3 weeks though. haiz!
Anyways my flu is gone but somehow a worrying sore throat had emerged :( .. kaoz ... hope i don't lose my voice next week! Have to make a "strong" presence as most of the classes are the noty ones :P.. Take care people. Have fun planning for the New year eve ... Me just going to stay home :). Stay safe.

No comments:
Post a Comment