New Year eVe!
Finally the day has arrived. It has been raining since early morning ... such a cosy weather to sleep in especially if One is feeling lethargic. I am sure the sentiments will not be the same for people who are homeless or have minimal shelter.
Got an Sms from Skutz just now informing me that the ERS money is already out. I am sure this applied to those people who were as kiasu as me n Skutz *teehee* and cashed out their ERS before the 27th or so. If we have the extra money, of cos we would have ignored the cashing out options and keep it for a while .. but alas ... Anyways settled some of my bills. My TFL loan will only be deducted from my account tomorrow or sunday. The bank is always on time when it comes to deducting! :P ..
What I am gonna do for the rest of the day depends on who sms me first and of cos the weather *ehehe* If nothing comes up, I will just snuggle up with my pillows and read at least one of the numerous stacked up books that I had bought ages ago but have no time *i think more like no mood! hehe* to read. Meanwhile, have a wet day friends :) .. But stay healthy!
Friday, December 31, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment