**Visiting a NewBorn**
WenT to SemBawang YesterDay to visiT the moMmy and the Baby Girl. So cuTe! SkuTz asked why I didn't want to carry the baby. The reason simply was I won't Unless the mother really insist! Like she is so fragiLe and all. And you Know this thing about Newborn and mummy's Protective instinCts. *heeheh* Like reluctant to take the baBy from the mummy. MaybE Next Time when the mummy NOT looking!*teehee*
**Day with Mr CaMeL**
Met my darling @ Singapore POst. Had dinner then we went to Aljunied area Cos he was scouting for a Tv and DVD pLayer. *Haiz! These people who are getting bonus, dunno how to keep money one *sulks - cos no bonus :(* Nuthin caught his fancy so we decided to experiment with the buses to reach home. So with my TransitLink Guide 2004 :P in hand, we took bus 64 to Bendemeer then walked across to the other side of the road *cos it was a wide one way street*. Once we were at St Michael Street or something, we took bus 985 back to Bukit Batok! The bus ride was very fast cos part of the route was the expressway. Give me a bus anytime. Just hated the train! Dunno why :P. hmmmm ... think i should get the TransitLink Guide 2005! Is it out yet ?!?! *heehehe*
Da PurPLe BeAr =)
**To SkuTZ**
Thanks SO muchi SkuTz. For taking the time to get the Prezzies and all! Mr Camel LOved it but he said he dunno where to put. *aiyoh!* The chocolate is history. Thanks to me, Mr Camel and my sis. *heheeh* yum yum. ThankS for the pUrPle bear *sobs*. I gotta hide it soon before my sis sees it! SoRry aGaiN SkuTz didn't have enough time to follow you back to the West. I was really afraid that I could not reach the East in that 1 hour plus if I had taken the detour. *hehe* Sorry hor! Glad you have bought the pants though. U better wear it! *teehee* Tomorow or something we go get Ur Giordano pants okies. *cross fingers and all*
Thanks SO muchi SkuTz. For taking the time to get the Prezzies and all! Mr Camel LOved it but he said he dunno where to put. *aiyoh!* The chocolate is history. Thanks to me, Mr Camel and my sis. *heheeh* yum yum. ThankS for the pUrPle bear *sobs*. I gotta hide it soon before my sis sees it! SoRry aGaiN SkuTz didn't have enough time to follow you back to the West. I was really afraid that I could not reach the East in that 1 hour plus if I had taken the detour. *hehe* Sorry hor! Glad you have bought the pants though. U better wear it! *teehee* Tomorow or something we go get Ur Giordano pants okies. *cross fingers and all*
No comments:
Post a Comment