Monday, December 13, 2004

MoNday-aYe-AyE

MoNdaY- aYe-AyE

Today nothing much to do. Eat, watch cartoon, sleep, eat = my lil sis. Eat, Eat, read a book, sleep, watch TV, eat, Net= me. *sniff sniff* .... what a "great" day! :P

*Flashback Saturday*

Plopped in front of the Tv last Saturday. Finally got to watch the 'Runaway Bride' movie after many years of failed attempt to catch it in one seating *hehehe* I just so love the part whereby Ike Graham (Richard Gere) said this of the perfect proposal. It goes like this, "Look, I guarantee there'll be tough times. I guarantee that at some time, one or both of us is gonna want to get out of this thing. But I also guarantee that if I don't ask you to be mine, I'll regret it for the rest of my life, because I know, in my heart, you're the only one for me." *swoon* sigh! ... So the romantic! But of cos hoping for real life to imitate reel is insanely wishful thinking. So I just leave it at that.

Was kinda in Nostalgic mood lately. Missed a good friend from secondary school days. The fact that she is so far away from home makes it harder to catch up. Sent her a card today to wish her well and happiness for the festive season. Still remembered the good Ol' crazy secondary school days. Both of us went everywhere together, from classes, basketball field, MacDonalds, the girl's toilet *but not the same cubicle of cos!* and so on. We were so close that even our mummies made friends with each other and visited each other during the festive seasons. My best friend then doesn't have the same race and religion as me. Yet with that difference, we managed to communicate and love each other beyond anything else. We were there for each other. When one of us had crushes, the other would be the matchmaker *ehhehe* but of cos it doesn't work at all! When one of us was feeling down, the other would try to cheer the sad one Up with all the nonsensical screwed-up faces and incomprehensible voices. Childish then as it may seemed, we couldn't care less. There were seven of us *considered as the gal geeks in class heheheh*, but both of us were closer to each other. We were not unusually pretty or eye-catching. She was really good in English and History. I was really good in Home Economics and Science. Both of us sucks at Maths *hehehe* We find Solidarity with each other. SO many issues we had that was so similar yet different. As the years passed, we moved on with our separate lives and priorities. But whenever we meet up again, we managed to continue with where we left off. But of cos as the years passed, she radiates more than me. Managed to lose some of the baby fat too! Mine are kinda stubborn you see. *heehe* Above all, I do miss her terribly. But the life has been really kind. I am blessed with newer good friends with similar "craziness" as her. *heeheh*

*Flashback Sunday*

Woke up @ 10 plus in the morning! Mr Camel's IPPT was cancelled. Poor guy, he went all the way to PA in the morning but returned home a few minutes later. Anyway i was supposed to meet him @ 1 plus. So while dilly-dallying, I sms-ed Skutz. No pun intended gal with the "Iron out whatever not smooth" ya *hehee* .. was Just hoping Ur day goes well with no hiccups at all :) .. Went to Mr Camel's First brother house @ Woodlands Drive 14. Their home is beautiful and brownishly classic. The food was great. Both of us basically "locked" ourselves in the room with several kids, playing Playstation! .. *heheh* well the living room was so full of guests and being shy by nature *yes! we are!*:P, we just have to hide from public view *hehehe* ... so after a few hours of entertaining the children *all boys cos they chased out all the lil gals :(*.. we finally went out and ate some more kuihs. YumYum.

No comments: