Saturday, January 1, 2005

2005 iS hEre...


2005 is here. Contrary to previous years, the celebrations this year was kinda subdued. No mood to even go walk walk down Orchard Road, go East Coast for overnight BBQ or even watch midnite movies. All these I had done before for previous years. Honestly, I have no new year resolutions this year. Not to say I have any last year. To think of it, it's been a while since I have one. I think its just an overhyped notion to welcome the new year. So I am just going to make 2005 as good as possible to me and my loved ones. The specifics will come later. So I wish all of my wonderful friends a fruitful 2005. May all of you find true happiness and joy. May Luck always be on your side and May your resolutions/goals for the new year come true in one way or another :)... God Bless.

No comments: