Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Short Update :D

Its been sucha long time *to me* since I last blogged. *hehehe* Been a whirlwind month. To think of it, I am not sure I was busy with :P .. but I was busy nonetheless! ... hmmmm ... Anyways things are the same on my side .. nothing spectacular as always *teehee*

I had a change of duties now. Teaching a completely different subject. Eventhough I had done it before 'eons' ago, I am still overwhelmed by the subject as I felt the pressure is greater. There are so many pressures surrounding it .. but I am sure I will still do the best that I can *cross fingers and all* ...

Something happened last week. I hope, finally, my dream would be fulfilled. But of cos its not even confirmed yet even. But I am gald that at least I am moving a step ahead than 2 steps behind. So keeping my fingers cross still *grins*.

Had tonnes or marking to complete. Still having tonnes of marking to complete. And AM gonna have tonnes of marking to be completed soon. *stress grins* ... oh well ..

No comments: