Thursday, July 21, 2005

The Cycle

The Cycle

Looks like I am back in the 'vicious' cycle again. Received surprising news today. Thought I was done and over. But I can't bring myself out of it. Agreed to it. However, it wasn't the same tingling happy feeling that I had felt before. Maybe it was because I knew that for me to be there, somebody else (who is a nice person by the way) has to go. It feels so sucky. Initially I didn't wanted to accept it since it wouldn't be a nice thing to do. Feels like stabbing behind someone's back :(. It would be a totally new ball game next week. New things that I have not done before. Pray that I can sail thru.

It has been a few hectic weeks. Kinda glad that I am done with the marking, collating and all. I am sure that I am able to pass back the duties smoothly. I worked hard. I put a lot on the line. Just hope that, in one way or another, it would pay off in the future. Insya Allah.

Hang on in there Skutz. Don't burn yourself out yet. Remember, THIS is JUST the beginning :). May you face each challenging day and turn it into UR day *grins*... Meanwhile, have plenty of rest!

No comments: