Week 6 & 7 of school
Been so busy lately with the new job scope. The first week was atrocious as i had countless of journals and 2 classes of common test to mark (as I was given only 4 days to settle all). Alhamdullilah it went well and I had safely passed over all the stuffs to the new UGT. He even complimented me about how detailed and efficient I am *gasps* Can he like take it a step further and pass that compliment to the "Powers Above" ?!??! ... *sigh* I guess with all that, it doesnt equate to being good in that particular field *shrugs*.. Anyways received a pleasant gift from 2 people. It is so lovely and so unexpected. Totally made my day :). Seriously I am so reluctant to accept it. From the bottom of my heart, Thank you so much :).
Weekend was kind of a ground-breaking event. heheeh We went to quite a few rounds of 'rounding'. Luckily we managed to find our way around most of the time :). Lotsa beautiful pics were taken, lotsa songs were played *ahem*, lotsa carparks we went to *kekek* and lotsa laughters from my friends. Thoroughly enjoyable. Too bad one of them were protecting the country so was not able to join us *kuakuakua*....
2nd week starts today and I feel that it is better than week 1 (maybe its too early to say so :P). My job scope changed a bit (ie minus a subject i usually teach and add another totally new subject). I am not really busy today despite having 8 periods but the preparation part of it is kinda tedious. Not much to mark except for the upper sec.. just hoping the rest of this week goes on smoothly. Insya Allah :) ..
Monday, August 1, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment