Friday, September 16, 2005

It's the time of the month!

It's the time of the month! (It's not THAT!)

Arghh! I have been feeling out of sorts lately. God knows what. Hmmmm ..Time for a reality check. Similar to what Nuyul had typed in her blog; I am 25 (going 26) and yet I am still in a Limbo. *sigh* Trust me nuyul, you have it a lot better. I wish you success in your future career ya *huggies* :)

Guess I can't just push aside the thought of moving on, cos everytime I WANT to move on, there is BOUND to be something which is holding me back, raising my hopes. Maybe this is not meant to be. Am I destined to always be the last woman standing (in a bad connotation that is!)??? Knowing me, I don't put my whole heart in destiny. What pisses me off is, I work as hard (or even harder) as anybody else. I just need A chance. Opportunity sure as hell finding its own sweet time to come knocking on my door.

It drives me crazy inside when people keep asking why I am where I am. Some of them are well-intentioned, I know. Some just wanna rub in more salt to the wound, ie: more insult to the injury. As if having an erratic pay job, for TWO years, is not bad enough. I am going ballistic with all the emotions that I have been keeping inside. I have to find an outlet to let it out soon before it consumes me. The problem is, Its kinda hard for me to let my emotions burst out. Haiz

For the meantime, I am finding comfort and contentment in little blessed things that happen in my life. I pray to Allah to lighten my load and show me the way. Insya Allah. Have a great weekend, no matter how sucky life can be.

No comments: