What is Happening?!?!
I am not in a very good mood lately. Primarily, I can't comprehend why I am falling sick ever so often nowadays. It is getting real uncomfortable to be taking medical leave every Monday, my busiest day in school with 10 periods of lessons straight. The Youth Day holiday was 2 weeks back so that Monday was off. I was absent the following Monday after a bout of cold and sore throat. Tomorrow (Monday) I forsee myself being absent AGAIN. *sigh* As happy as I am getting a break from school, I am beginning to hate falling sick :(. My right eye, which was sore, watery and red yesterday, is getting better today. However my left eye is feeling real sore now. Wishing it will all go away now....
I have learnt something today after surfing the net. I realised that the population in the island of Maldives is predominantly Muslims! Not to mention they have breathtakingly beautiful beaches. Sigh. Somehow I wish I was born there! The peaceful sceneries are truly a sight for sore eyes....*teehee*.. Here's the link by the way. Now, I am a certified Maldives fan! :D
My bro's girlfriend (She loves the song so much until she knows the lyrics by heart) introduced a song by Sheila Majid and Lin Yu Zhong (inset picture) to me a few days back. It's duet in Malay and Mandarin named Melodi. I thought it is a nice song, maybe just cos it is a romantic song *laffs*. Anyways this song is embedded in my blog. Unfortunately, I can't post the actual lyrics cos I am so lazy (and incompetent) to translate the Mandarin bit of it *hehehe* .... have a great weekend (or whatever that is left of it)....
No comments:
Post a Comment