Monday, August 20, 2007

나는 한국 연극을 사랑한다!

Well the above onslaught of Korean characters are supposed to mean "I Love Korean Dramas!" *giggles* ... I only know love 사랑 is pronounced as Sarangngih or something like that, sorry = biane, alright = krom and so on .... I have been busy with Korean drama serials for the past few weeks. It has become an obssession, thanks to a kind colleague at work who has been supplying me with non-stop Korean drama VCDs *teehee*
My current count is 6 drama serials with an average of 12 to 16 episodes each. I must say that the main storyline is about the same - Girl A gets to know Boy A, Girl A hates Boy A and vice versa. Boy B likes Girl A while Girl B likes Boy A. Somehow in the middle, Girl A falls in love with Boy A and vice versa BUT something stops them from being together. It is like a SUPER COMPLICATED LOVE TRIANGLE *muahha* The best part is, albeit a similar main storyline, the plot for each drama greatly differs, not to mention the suaveness of the male leads *swoon*
I find myself liking the Boy(s) B in all the dramas, rather than the protagonists!!! *heheheh* My favourite Boy B would be Daniel Phillip Henney from the drama Spring Waltz *swoon*. Words couldn't really describe the joy he had given me just by watching the show *heheheh*
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
On another note, Congratulations to Mahddy and hubby on their new arrival (baby boy) on the 12th of August :D. Also, Congratulations to Amin and Azura on the arrival of their twin baby girls! I was so thrilled by the wonderful news. So cute! I was kinda proposing to Toothy that MAYBE we could pair up her twin nephews with Amin's twin girls *teeheee* ... Oh ... just my wishful thinking ... but that will be cute. :D
Well ... a week left before the school holidayssssssss! ... Can't wait actually... yet I am dreading it. Oh well ... Anyways have a great weekend peeps :D

No comments: