Yup... So easy to wallow in self-pity... Sighs... Very much guilty in the 1st degree... :-<
How's Halia by the way? I hope it managed to poop... Want me to do a pooping concoction by mixing sauces? Haha... Kidding... Better get it to another vet yeah? Muah! :-*
Yeah should name our blogs - Self Pity Freak - Or something *ehehehe*
He pooped at midnite *heaved sigh of relief* ... Never felt so happy seeing all the "chocolatey stuffs" that he left for me *muhahaha*... hope he poops again today so that I know he is really OK.
wat's the use of your very d own world in the web if you can't indulge in whatever u wanna do, pity or otherwise... hehehe *It's my party & I'll cry if I want o... cry if I want to* hehehehehe
5 comments:
Yup... So easy to wallow in self-pity... Sighs... Very much guilty in the 1st degree... :-<
How's Halia by the way? I hope it managed to poop... Want me to do a pooping concoction by mixing sauces? Haha... Kidding... Better get it to another vet yeah? Muah! :-*
Yeah should name our blogs - Self Pity Freak - Or something *ehehehe*
He pooped at midnite *heaved sigh of relief* ... Never felt so happy seeing all the "chocolatey stuffs" that he left for me *muhahaha*... hope he poops again today so that I know he is really OK.
Anyways, THANKS A LOT for today gal *HUGS* ... :D
You're most welcome! :D Thanks for the chocolate note! Me love it! :-*
wat's the use of your very d own world in the web if you can't indulge in whatever u wanna do, pity or otherwise... hehehe *It's my party & I'll cry if I want o... cry if I want to* hehehehehe
Heheh Yeah so true ... SO let's INDULGE *yipeee* :D
Post a Comment