So Ida dear, Jinjer is not the main reason for me to be bounded at home (So please don't hate him and I know you are joking when you used the word hate ..hehehe). I can easily send him to a Cat Hotel for a couple of days and I know he will be well taken care of. I am worried that my finances will be really tight if I should indulge myself. I do NOT believe in making you pay for the vacation first. I know you have the best of intentions but I am not comfy with the idea. I know that what I am gonna type next is cliche but it is true - When I do get a good and stable job, give my mum her monthly money (more than the measly amount that I am giving her now), bring my sis to places and concerts (that she have begged me to bring her to for a long time) and make sure that my household and cat are well taken care of - Then, I will be ready. Ready to go on a guilt free vacation and I know only then, I can truly say that I am enjoying myself.
So please go ahead and enjoy your holidays cos you gals have worked so hard throughout the year and you gals truly deserved them. Ida, I hope you have a great time in KL with your sec school gal friends. :) Nuyul, you deserve a break as well and I hope you are able to get them. Wish you all the best at your new workplace. No one can replace your ex-colleagues but I am sure you will make many new ones who will be just as great :). EmNaz, I think you need another vacation. LOL.
Wednesday, December 5, 2007
Hoping there will be another day ... (or a lil more courage)
The existence of this post is to apologise to Ida and Nuyul for my inability to make our lil vacation come true this year. I know I have been telling Ida countless of times for the past few years that I will join her the next time. Next time becomes next year. Next year seems to take forever it seems. Given my rather difficult career life, or the lack of it, I find it rather selfish of me to indulge in a vacation (though I really do want and need one) when I can use my limited savings for something else.
Not to mention that I have a super dependent mother and sister. I am practically at their beck and call. For the record, I am NOT despising it. My dad once told me to travel far and not be emotionally attach to home. Easy for him to say. He has been doing that for the past 28 years. I do love and respect my dad a lot even though he is home only once every two or three months. My brother is doing that now. He is travelling and working ... and having a great time. I am left at home to be responsible for my mum and sis. I am not being sourgrapes. Of course I do wonder and wish for more (who doesn't?!). I do wish I could be a lil more self-centred at times. To think about myself first before others. To just abandon everything and everyone and just follow what my heart desires, but I can't. I will always think of the repercussions to the extent that someone close to me once said, "You always think negatively. For once, believe in yourself and believe that you are good enough. Be a little bit more shrewd cos everyone else is." I don't believe in hurting anyone's feelings. I have never, to my best knowledge, said hurtful remarks to others intentionally. It is just not me and I am not being self righteous here.
Till here. Stay Happy =).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
*teary eyed*
Mcm guilty nak pi...
Not going though...
Baru jek abis baca blog mu then me receive Nuyul's msg we missed the last slot available.
Haha.
Never mind lah.
We'd go another time k?
Sorry if me made mu feel guilty.
Love you k?
*hugs & kisses*
*gasps* Janganler feel guilty. =( Sorry yek. My intention is to make you gals just go ahead without putting me in the plan cos I dowan be a super wet blanket cum bubbler. Have fun on ya individual holidays nevertheless ya *hugs & Kisses toos* :D
Bubbler? Haha. Comel sungguh word tuh. Ok ok takmo panggil mu ms duckiez. Panggil ms bubbliez bleh? :P
Hahaha Blehhhh ... Panggil apa apa pun blehhhh ... I relaaaaa .... :P
HI nulaaa..
god! I am so sorry..so absent from your life. such a terrible terrible friend..i have been. No excuses la me...just been busy and grossly unconsiderate..
anyway i have blog hop again haha
go to http://notesfromunderground.multiply.com
kimmi
love ya
HiYa Kimmi :) Pls dun say that. You are not terrible at all! A friend will always be a friend *hugs* ... Hope life has been really good to you :D
Alahhhh.... we were just trying to tempt u... takmo cedih-cedih lah...
Post a Comment