Thursday, December 6, 2007

SniP SNip!!

Jinjer is going to the vet tomorrow for a Snip SNip!! Heeheee ... It is going to be a whole day affair. I am kinda nervous. I think he knows as he has been rather quiet for the past few days. I know he is gonna hate me for life! But thinking about all the future Jinjer Juniors that I am gonna save from abandonment, makes me a lil less guilty ... Sigh. He has to fast today from 10 pm onwards for the surgery tomorrow. I am sure he will be rather cranky. Praying that all will be well.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck for Ginger's kembiri!
Can't remember the English word.
Hehe.
Hope the vet tak salah snap.
Oops.
I mean snip.
*sheepish grins*

NuLaa said...

Macih! Oh yeah ...he gonna be sterilise tomolo *evil grins* Vet kata only Saturday morning baru dia leh makan heheh ... haiz ... kebulurlah si Jinjer nie .... hhehe

Anonymous said...

Sterilise eh? Hehe. So how was it? Takper nari dia pose esok dia bleh melantak. Keke.