Monday, March 31, 2008

Byul
(Means Star in Korean)
by Kim Ah Joong

Disclaimer: I have no idea whatsoever
what all these mumbo-jumbo words are.
Well it got to be a sad love song right.
What else could it be with a slow and sad melody
like this *hehehhe*

param gyeoli changeul heundeulgo
nae gimalhan jakeun nawei pan weouro
areumduphge byulbijdeureul
kadeul chaewojuneyo
malhi aphahajimah
nalkkok aneunchae dadokyojumyeo
jakjara weouro haejuneyo
keodji mothalmankkeum himekyeowon aphawado
nunmuli apeul karyeowado
kajjimothal nae sarang aphedo nan useullaeyo
jamshimado kyeote haengboghattdeon giogdeureul
kashime kanjig halkeyo
du nune suno najin jeobyuldeul
cheoreom yeongwonhi


P/s: Even though the title of this sounds
more like "Biul" *muahuahaah*,
please don't underestimate this song.
It is a heart-warmingly beautiful song
that comes from an equally heart-warmingly
beautiful movie. Enjoyed this movie tremendously
when I first saw it last year. Shared the joy with a
few people, whom I knew back then
would love and appreciate the story.
The insecurities the protagonist felt
was very real to me. I remembered crying so
much during one of the final scene
when she was singing on stage and telling everyone,
including the man she loved, the truth.
Well, to be truthful, I shed tears for every
Korean dramas and movies I have
watched so far *sniff sniff*.
Don't know why. Hmmm must be those
sucky sweet storylines *hahah* ........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eh-eh... Migraine2x pun sempat nak blogging. Hehe. Anyway, happy april's fools day. :D

NuLaa said...

Migraine was in the morning mah .... dah makan ubat dah ok *muahahhah* I am like scrimping on the med so that I can eat it when I have my next migraine attack :P .. The med is so strong that he gave me ONLY 10 tabs - to be eaten 2 at one time. Now left only 8 *sobs* .....