On MC today. Was seriously contemplating seeing the doctor yesterday night as besides the cramps, I had a migraine on the lower right side of my head. To add to the distress, both of my arms had rashes as well. I had to bear the migraine by popping a couple of panadol. Didn't seem to work. So I have no idea what time it was when I finally fell asleep last night, after tossing and turning.
Woke up today feeling so crappy. Had the cramps again and guess what, the migraine came back as well, this time on the left side of my head. *sobs* I guess those who have went through those life-wrenching migraine would understand the constant throbbing pain and the inability to do everything else. Finally decided to take the medical leave at 6 am. Messaged a few people in "power" to inform them of my absence and instructions on work to be given to the kids. Hey, I couldn't let them enjoy the free periods while I suffer right? *hhehehe*
Went to my favourite doctor at CCK, mainly cos it was near the pet shop. *haha* Bought some cat food home. I love multi-tasking *teehee* The doc told me that it was common to have migraines at this period of time for me. He also said I must be allergic to something, hence the rash. I still have no idea what I was allergic to. *shrugs* I told him that I always get migraines, whether I eat or don't eat and etc.
The doc reminded me not to eat the remaining migraine tablets if I don't have migraines as it is a pretty strong medicine. Well, the migraine have gone away, for now. I am so thankful.
To be continued ......
No comments:
Post a Comment