Saturday, April 26, 2008

That's Why I Love You
Aslyn



My P.O.F (Point of View):
In an idealistic world,
we are loved with all our imperfections and weaknesses.
In an idealistic world,
love is true and everlasting.
In an idealistic world,
love has no conditions and obligations.
Unfortunately,
we are not living in an idealistic world.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oleh sebab itulah kita perlu bersyukur dengan apa yang kita ada tanpa mengharapkan sgt perkara yg di luar jangkauan kita. Pada masa yang sama, kita juga perlu berusaha tanpa menyerah kalah untuk mempertahankan hak kita. :)

Hope that makes sense... :D

NuLaa said...

Oh yeah it does makes sense cos that's what everyone always say *hhehehe*

Seriously, it is easier said than done right? We are humans after all. Sometimes, we do wish for one or two things to go our way. ;)

Do one wish to stay rooted due to obligations or do one wish to be free and burn bridges? Hmmm ....

Anonymous said...

Yes, we all have our wishes and sometimes dreams do come true but we can't expect to just wish and hope expecting for things to come our way rite? But at times we're so caught up with ourselves that we don't live our lives the way it should be but the way we want it to be. Isn't our life dictated in our destiny? Of course we cannot just rely on fate alone.

But I suppose to each his own aye? Only we know what it is that will truly makes us happy. But at the end of the day, will that truly makes us happy?

Of course it's easier said than done. We all have to make decisions at one point or another and of course at times we make mistakes but we have to live through it right? It's what we make of our lives that is important I guess. And of course, we'd have to do the greater good or the lesser of two evils when we face it I suppose. We can't just think of ourselves at times. Sighs...

NuLaa said...

*hhheehehhe* so this is the essay that you're talking about eh? Both of us like so free like that right? ;)So besh like that *ehehehh*

These are the stuffs that I constantly tell myself. It is really truly easy to give all the diplomatically correct answers, advices and encouragements. However, I seriously want to be the devil's advocate on this one. *hahah* I have been too optimistic and too nice for long.

With all the crappy things that I have seen, it seems so unfair at times. Like you said, to each his/her own. I am just saying things that most of us have thought before but were too afraid to say it out cos of the fear of what others might think.

Of cos we constantly have to choose the greater good or the lesser of the two evils. Of course, I am sure, we don't always think about ourselves first. Somehow along the line, sacrifing one's likes and one's everythings doesn't seem so fair anymore. Are we truly happy then? Following rules and society norms just don't cut it anymore.

Yet, yes we still hold on to the hope and the notion that whatever is bugging us will be swept away eventually. Somehow life IS unfair, yet it is still valuable. After all these rantings, life will still be the same for me as, like always, it is easier said than done. :)

Anonymous said...

I've got no more further comments otherwsise this is gonna be a pretty long debate I'd say. Haha. Gonna move on to my Korean watching. Take care gal. Good nite! :-*