Especially For Ida
As promised, I am posting a few irresistable (oh well, to moi actually :P) pictures of JinJer... If you have no inkling of finding him cute or go 'Awwww' ...... then ........ YOU HEARTLESS you! ... hehehhehe BUT I still love you galfren .. tho I love my cat MORE ...*hahaha*
~ Playing Peek A Boo ~
~ Showcasing his Flabby Tum Tum ... Hehe ~
~ Those big round eyes can melt icebergs! ~
~ One of his Moody Poses ~
~ JinJer is Super Well-Behaved When He is Wearing A Shirt ~





6 comments:
Tak malu punya kucing. Pakai shirt jek. Then sluar tak pakai. Tsk tsk tsk. Sorry Nulaa... Si halia nih still not a charmer to me. Haha... :P
Hahaah Seluar dia muat .... pantat dia besar Muhahahah .... kalau dia tak charm you ... then something is wrong somewhere :> muhahaha
Yeah, me no leb leb humanified cats tuh jek! It's ok if you leb me less than si halia tuh. Tak jeles gal fren! :P
Hahah ... dia tak humanified ah ... dia memang dah gitu muhahahah :P .. tak ah i sama sama lub okie :D
Baru hari neh I prasan the entry's title specially 4 me! Haha. Bluekz! :P Thank you. I shall return you the favor... But enough of blogging for now... Back to eye andy korean watching... Hehe. :D
ish ishhhh now then u perasan ??? U hurt me deep deeppppppp *sobs*
Post a Comment