Friday, May 9, 2008

There's Always A First Time ...

Part 1: Singapore Flyer
Battling Acrophobia (Fear of Heights)


Went on the Singapore Flyer last Friday, for the first time. I am known to be afraid of heights so going on this 'thing' brought jitters and cold sweat *nervous grins*. The Singapore Flyer is housed in such a beautiful place. I was apprehensive at first but the sight of the flyer was pure majestic and I was in awe. I should have not gone to the ladies prior to that so we could have gotten the cabin all for ourselves *aahhaha* Sorry Guys :D ... Nature called so I gotta go *heheh* For Ida, we really do miss you that day. Remember we still have the Ferris Wheel to conquer *muahaha* .... Here are some pics from that day ... Again taken from my poor resolution hp camera *teehee*

~ View From The Top ~


~ Another View From The Top ~

Part 2: Labrador Park
Battling Thalassophobia (Fear of the Sea)

Went to Labrador Park last Sunday, for the first time as well. It was an impromptu decision by you know who *haahha*. They were supposed to mark as they have lots of marking while I just need to complete my Mendaki report cards (their PTM will be on the 10th of May). Anyways it was such a lovely change of scenery. Loved walking on the jetty. Loved it even more when the lights were up and a long stretch of orangey lights laid before my eyes. While my two friends were busy snapping away on the shore, I tried to snap a few pics while I was on the jetty by myself. The feeling was kinda indescribable. Though I am afraid of the sea, being there at that time wasn't that overwhelming. In fact, it was .... peaceful. Hmmmm ... Here are some super low resolution pics that I managed to snap *hehehe*




~ The Setting Sun ~


~ Can You Spot Them? ~


~ A View of The Park ~


~ A Signage Which Was Unheeded ~



~ The Jetty ~


~ A Nice Surprise At The End - A Handsome Kitty! ~

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hensem kitty konon?! Kenapa gambar dia berbelak?! Must be his aura... Negative aura si Jinjer...

Spot them?! Dua ekor tak betul tuh eh? Yg terpaksa berpanas... Uwaaa... Haha...

Nice view of the SG flyer. Here I go again extending my apologies. Sorry didn't meet up with you guys. Take care...

NuLaa said...

HAha Ape negative aura .. JinJer only exudes cool and handsome aura okies :D ...

Too bad I nye cam caplak .. kalau tak I bleh zoom in on you two *hahha* ... Yeah the SG flyer view was soooooo NICE :D

Anonymous said...

Exudes? Haha. U jek yg perasan jinjer mcm tuh kan! I rase it excluded from him! HaHa! :))

Ferris wheel nak conquer eh gal? London Eye ek? Tuh kita kene kiv... Manader duit nak pi London... Naik cab london pun tak mampu... Sobs! :((

NuLaa said...

I tak perasan...memang reality *muahahahah* .... nanti i akan post pic dia yg paling cute okies :D *shameless*

Naik ah city cab ke ..comfort cab kah hehehehe :P

Anonymous said...

Haha! I think you need to add more phobias in your list. Like something lurking in the dark kinda phobia. Bluekz! :P