I Wish My Dreams Are Just .... Dreams ....
Had a terrible dream last night. Too terrible that I woke up crying and hoping that it will not come true. Usually I would not be able to remember most of my dreams the moment I woke up. It would usually be in incoherent fragments. However, last night's dream was one that I don't wish to remember at all. Everything was so vivid. The emotions that I dreamt of was so real that it hurts. The reason why my post dream reaction was as such was because there were moments of dejavu before. There were times whereby I went through certain situations and remembered dreaming parts of it nights before. So I wish my dreams will just be what they are supposed to be .... just dreams.
P/s: Of Course I am not talking about my dreams in the context of my Hopes and Aspirations. I do want those to come true =)

3 comments:
*monyok* You are rite in front of me yet you don't wish to tell me?! HMPH! Nak sumbat ice cream belen2x konon... Jom literati! It's so funny how we are communicating. I'm reading out aloud the comment to you while typing out at the same time (& laughing like you said) and yet we still rely on the lappy. Haha. I shall have my revenge!
*muhhahahah* Over-reliance on our lappy I say .. We are playing Literati now but the stoopid game takes sucha long time to load ... *why are we waiting? why are we waiting?* heehhehehe
Wait for what?! Slow banget... No need to wait... Haha... Bluekz! :p This is so crazy! :P
Post a Comment