Thursday, May 15, 2008

Manly Charm Vs Boyish Charm

David Cook Versus David Archuleta


Oh Yes! The final two for the American Idol are *jeng jeng jengggg* - David Archuleta and David Cook! It's cute how in the end, it's David against David *hehehhe*. Both are cute by the way - one with a boyishly innocent good looks and the other with a cool manly rugged look. *swoon* David A. is the 17 year old boy who sang with so much emotions and humility. David C., on the other hand, is the 26 year old guy who infuses rock in each song that he performs and he does it so well. Plus, he always has this smouldering look *muahaha*. Of cos you would have guessed by now which one I am rooting for *giggles*. He got me for keeps the moment he sang the song 'Always Be My Baby' in his own original way. He has taken that song to a different level and made it so romantically sweet in a rugged way, if you know what I mean *hahaha*. I inserted a song - The Music of the Night - that he sang during the Andrew Llyod Webber week. It is different from his usual style of singing but is still good and uplifting :D. In a jest, even though David A. is saccharinely sweet, David C. will definitely win the AMI simply because Nulaa supports him *muahhahha* Happy week ahead people :D


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

David lain takder eh? Me tak reti nak tgk AI. Hehe. Kalau David Beckham bleh ah. Haha. I miss watching soccer. Tapi mcm dah lama tak watch so pun tak reti nak watch gak. Skang reti watch Korean jek. Hehe.

Tadi LM called me to confirm tomoro's appointment. Told her abt your interest in ugrading the shiled. So if u can make it tomoro, it'd be 1.30pm okies? Gonna be a mad-mad rush after that cos I got my RV at the orthodontist then got SDW at Wisma. Hope my RV tak lama. Argh!

Okies can't comment much. Gotta get back to work. Kena buat bende last minit. Bleargh!

NuLaa said...

*Muahahha* I pun dah tak reti tenok soccer.. Lagipun si david B. dah beranak pinak ..dah tak appetising lagi *giggles*.. when u type RV, teringat pasal my portable hubby *muhahaha* ... anyways selamat RV-ing and SDW-ing tomolo ya :D