Friday, May 16, 2008

Note To Self (1)



"Time is the coin of your life.
It is the only coin you have,
and only you can determine how it will be spent.
Be careful lest you let other people spend it for you."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Spend your coins for you? I suppose I wouldn't mind if they are bigger notes! Haha! Kidding. Yup, gotta spend our time wisely. But time has passed us by without us noticing and we can't go back in time. Sighs. Just gotta make do with what we're left with anyhow. Am I even making any 2 cents worth of thoughts here? Sighs.

NuLaa said...

More than 2 cents, i'll say *heheheh* Yeah i have kinda wasted 5 years of my life ....

Anonymous said...

Sighs. There's no where we can get back all those wasted years aye? *huggies* Hope things will get better k? :)

NuLaa said...

Yeah ... what's over is over kan kan kan heheheh