Saturday, June 21, 2008

... Unbalanced ...

My poor head has been experiencing constant migraine attacks due to the upgrading works taking place around my neighbourhood. Due to the migraines, I can't seem to get a decent sleep at night, the longest stretch has been about four hours of sleep. I need to have at least six hours straight of uninterrupted sleep a day in order to be ME *sigh*. For these past few weeks, my sleeping pattern would be dozing off at 2am then waking up at 5am to feed JinJin. Goes back to sleep at 630am, only to wake up at 930am to a non-stop nagging from my mummy for waking up late! Taking afternoon naps are almost impossible as it will be noisy with all the upgrading works going on.

The last time I checked, the upgrading phases will only be completed in April next year!! Oh my!! I don't know how I will be, with the school term starting in a couple of days *sobs*. These few weeks have been such a nerve wrecking situation because it is so noisy (from the constant drilling and hacking), dusty (again from the constant drilling and hacking) and my mum has been SO obsessed with cleaning (again cos of the constant drilling and hacking!).

In my crackiness state, I feel like drilling and hacking someone! *sigh* I am really out of balance right now but I am not deranged yet hehe ...

P/s: As of now, my favourite day is SUNDAY cos no upgrading works on this day :P

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So you could sleep 24hrs on Sunday then! Happy hybernating gal...:D

NuLaa said...

heheh Not really .. slept at 3 am just now then woke up at 5 plus. Slept again at 6am then woke up at 10am muahhaha mcm tak puas sleep ah cos I hate breaking my sleep up in sections like these. I rather have 6 or 7 hours of sleep straight. Sigh... Looks like I wun be sleeping early tonight :(

Anonymous said...

Dah disrupted eh your sleeping patterns? Cian dia... *hugs*

NuLaa said...

Dah tunggang terbalik dah ... I'm SO on the low low ... Hope you are feeling better gal *hugs* You are not well yourself kan ..