Just Another Thought
After a chat with someone. Just thinking about the complexities of BG relationships. It is great to have it all. To find THE soulmate, the right one exclusively for you . To live happily ever after and yadaa yadaa. Few are blessed with a fairytale life. I know I am not. Yet, being humans, we are often prodded to be optimistic and happy (well at least show that we are). Either we like it or not, either we believe it or not, we are living in a hypocritical world - either we learn to adapt to it or be drowned by it. I'm still thankful for what Allah has given me. I have learnt to see the good in everything and everyone - a bane at times as there were situations where I should have been seeing the bad instead. I'm not a fighter by nature unless I believe in the cause. Everyone has the right to live their life the way they choose it to be. I am praying to HIM that I will not regret the choices that I have made.