Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Number 16

Didn't expect number 16 to be the best that I have ever had. It was great from the very beginning. Even though I sobbed every hour, it was really worth the 10 hours straight that I had given my undivided attention to. You just have to see it to believe it *winks*!

I'm talking about the latest Korean Drama DVD set that I borrowed from Ida last Monday (what else could it be?!). The drama titled 'Little Bride' was so addictively cute and interesting that I just had to watch the whole thing on one seating (I did fast forward certain scenes whereby Jong-shu and Ho-Jun (the two main protagonists) were not in it hahah :P). Of cos , with all the good things, there are repercussions. I guess all the roller coaster emotions and sobbing had induced certain natural event that is making me all crampy, bloated, lethargic and cranky for the next week or so. *sigh* Anyways sorry to those who are affected. Sorry to be the wet blanket but I really am not at the right physical state to go out, just yet. Have a great week anyways :).

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

No. 16 as in episode 16 kah? Haha! Buat suspens jek. Anyhow, wish you get better soon and rest well okies? Left 1 and a half more weeks already... Are we still walking together? Haha... :P

NuLaa said...

No. 16 as in Drama no. 16. Hheheeh Diam tak diam dah 16 drama sets i watch ..ish ish ishhh .. Thanks gal. me feeling better now :) . of cos we will be walking together .. soon k :D

Anonymous said...

Walk kah? I ajak you tak free... Sobs... Ckp jek... *majuk*

NuLaa said...

Jangan ah majuk :D Kalau nak age gracefully, tak leh majuk heheh :D Okies soon kita walk okies :D Insya Allah ..

Anonymous said...

Takyah nak age gracefully. Me dah beyond disgrace lagi ada. Haha! Banyak ah nak walk. Me dah tinggal seminggu je tau... Uwwaaa!!!!! :((

NuLaa said...

Apejeee beyond disgrace :P hehehe tinggal seminggu okie ape :D Lagipun you have been walking on your own kan so it's not so bad :) cuma Gombak Trail je blom kan heheh