Note To Self (5)
"The only sure thing about luck is that it will change."
~ Wilson Mizner (1876-1933) American playwright
On another note ....
Happy Friday the 13th!
The fear of this unlucky day is so common
that it even has a name: paraskavedekatriaphobia.
This lengthy word derives from the concatenation of the
This lengthy word derives from the concatenation of the
Greek words Paraskevi (meaning Friday),
and dekatreis (meaning thirteen).
4 comments:
Eh tak allow comment for the "just another thought" aye? Takper if you wanna keep it personal. But I'd got other means to komen like here in the previous entry. Haha.
Wah! Panjangnya. Sanggup you cari fobia friday the 13th neh. Hehe. Ada tak fobia giler? Giler punya fobia? Ada tak? Tak pun fobia kena sound bende yg you tak suka dengar? Ataupun "turn off" punya fobia? Cari gal jgn tak cari. Wakakakaka.
Hehehe nak komen, komen ah :) I dun mind actually cuma it was just my personal thought, one which I thought no one would be bothered to comment on hahah ...
I tak cari ah phobia Fri the 13th tu.. tetiba just saw it online while I was surfing the other day so I thought I share it here .. :P
Aiseyman brapa banyak phobia dah U nak I cari :P ... Macam takda jeks .. U pi ah invent your own words for those phobia hehehe hehe Cuma I tau Fear of becoming mad is Lyssophobia hahaha
Err. Me bukan sesapa nak cipta/reka fobia baru. Hehe. Ada tak fobia of fobia? Wakakakaka. That'd be cute. :D
ehehe Reka for your own usage aje ah hehe mana tau ek kalau it is being universally used later wahh famous ah you :D ... hmmm entah eh ape fobia for fobia .. Phobiaphobia kot :O muahahha ...:P
Post a Comment