Sunday, August 10, 2008

A BiRd's FeAt

Am marking at NUS today with my usual marking buddy when he saw this ....

*hahah* the cute pigeon was actually poking its whole head
into a tiny hole on the manhole. We initially thought that its head was stuck!
A moment later, its head coolly came out of the hole and it looked at us *hahha*



I guess it was drinking water from whatever it could get
from the hole. Sensing that we were intruding its private
morning drinking session, it strutted away ... *hahaha*



It was a nice distraction to combat the sleepiness ...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jalan terkedek-kedek tak? Haha. Teringat electric bird tuh. So cute!

Emm Naz said...

Padanlah nampak busy jer...LOL!!!

NuLaa said...

Ida- Ah ah I pun teringat si electric bird tu *hehehhe* Mesti ah dia jalan terkedek-kedek muhahah ... cute!
EmmNaz - *heheh* Memang ... I kan sentiasa busy :D *muhahah* U pun nampak busy jerrr ... :P

Anonymous said...

Yelah both of you busy doing other things except for marking! Haha! :D

NuLaa said...

Ish ish ishh ... we were busy marking okies ... and someone was busy dozing off as well *haha*