Saturday, August 9, 2008

HaPpY NaTioNaL DaY SinGaPoRe!!

WooHoo !!! We are 43 years old today :D I have never been a great fan of National Day Parade actually. Went to the parade once eons of years ago, with Ida, of which I would not never even got to go if it wasn't for the free tixs that she generously shared with me *teehee* Though I am not one who like to jostle and worm my way around a crowded and sweaty atmosphere, I am sure that it will be a fantastic experience for those who managed to get the free tixs to this year's parade. Damn You(s)!! *heheh* I shall watch the parade at the comfort of my home, with Jinjer by my side, food and drinks at my beck and call, clean toilet and not forgetting, my favourite fluffy pillow! *muahhaha* Oh well, I am just trying to make myself feel better :P Anyways, Happy Holidays Frens, tho it is gonna be just a few days. Better than nothing right?! *Grins*

P/s: I actually like this year's theme song :P BUT, I don't really dig the Singapore Cheer (You know the one with S-I-N-G-A-P-O-R-E ??!!?!) *hahah* ... and by the way, Hady Mirza doesn't sound like himself (It's a compliment ah) *hehehe*

Hady Mirza - Shine For Singapore

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha! I merely saw snippets of it at Cineleisure as well as at Taka while out catching up with Min-min. Hehe. She said to pass her regards back to you. Maybe one time, we should all meet up yeah? :D

NuLaa said...

Thks for passing my regards to her :) Do miss her. She is one of the very nice people heheheh... Insya Allah next time kita meet up with her okies :D

Anonymous said...

Eh, she works somewhere near the West Coast McD. Maybe we can meet up there for dinner or whatever during a weekday, but someplace else during a weekend ah! :)

NuLaa said...

Oooo So nearby ur workplace as well eh ? wahhh so convenient!! :D

Anonymous said...

Apa yg convenient nye gal? To meet up? Yeah maybe we should just port kat West Coast McD with all the 97C10ers. Hehe! :D

NuLaa said...

Insya Allah!!! *heheeh*