A Week Has Passed .....
Without much fanfare, the one week Sept school holiday is over!! Gosh ... I wish I still have a week more to frolick on my bed. The week passed by so quietly, not to mention quickly. Spent most of my time at home since every member of my family was at home. I just feel that the first week of Ramadhan this year is more homely and warm, maybe due to the fact that I get to sahur and iftar with my family almost every day, except for one day. Alhamdullilah, the quarter of the fasting month has been a smooth experience. My mum is so thankful that the weather has been relatively less humid these days, with the occasional rainy days on certain days :).
Went iftar at Sakura Clementi with two of my buds on Friday. A pity Ida couldn't join. What a big difference a half an hour made. I am truly sorry gal as I feel that it was partly my fault. So many things were happening at the same time and I was trying to be everywhere at once. Glad that your nephews made your day :). The iftar was great. Lots of variety though the food tasted ok ok. It was certainly edible and the three of us had certain dishes that we liked and those that we didn't. Since the menu changes almost every day, I will certainly drop by there again for another binging session *haha*. Glad that the birthday gal, Nuyul, liked her prezzies :). Sorry that we passed it to you late ya *hehe*
I should be in bed now but I am still wide awake *sigh* I just realised that I have not done anything much for work, except for Friday when I went to school to finish my markings. For the first time, I have not planned lessons for next week (ie tomorrow!!). To make it more nerve-wrecking, my first 2hr Monday class is a handful. Cute as they are BUT looks can surely be deceiving. Oh well, life still goes on right. So I shall embrace Monday with a huge smile on my face and hope for the best! :D
Have a great week ahead people :) All the best in whatever you have planned for... tatatzzz...for now ....
3 comments:
I wish I dun have to plan for anything so spontaneity can step in. Hehe. But if I have nothing to do, I'd end up just rottin at home with nothing to do. Haha! Bluekz! :P
Thanks again for the prezzie... I have to admit I was also thinking of bowing out of the day yang had so many pit-stops already kena pegi ke hulu ke hilir for cluster activity... but was nice to meet up with frenz... *muahs* TQ for everything!
Ida: hahah .. well it is nice to plan ah ... however sometimes, yes, it is also nice to be spontaneous *heheh* bila u kata rot at home, teringat June holidays hahah :D
Nuyul: We are glad you didn't bow out! Heheheh It was good to see you amidst all the hustlee bustle of work week... take care ya :D
Post a Comment