Saturday, September 13, 2008

*YawN*

Just as I was about to type this post, I yawned *teary eyed*. It is passed my bedtime but who cares *hhehhe* cos I am not working this weekend :D. I am so excited cos my cousins are coming over for iftar later on in the day! Kinda miss them really. It feels as if it was just yesterday that we played catching and made such a ruckus under the void deck, playing our stoopid make believe games :P. My mum and I are gonna prepare lotsa yummies for them. The oldest cousin is 25, followed by 21 and the youngest is 18 years old. How time flies *sigh*. I bet my sis is more excited cos her UNO kakis are coming *sniggers*. Anyways, these are just my maternal cousins. I love them to bits. I am not very close to my paternal cousins though. Kinda stuck up individuals, if you ask me :P (it is the sleepiness talking here hehe). Anyways, a mental note to myself - Happy Thoughts.. Happy Thoughts!

Oh yeah, I was so happy today that I booked a cab to school *heheh* Besides being safe from the rain (which miraculously appeared when I reached school), I got to see my eye candy *smiles* Yes gal, he is the cab driver. He is young and dashing, mind you! :P I believe today will be the 4th time (this year) that I booked his cab *heheh* When I heard the license plate number of the cab that accepted my booking, I was smiling so widely :) What a beautiful morning *heheh* Okies, let me tell you why I like this particular cab driver :P.....

I guess Ida could still remember the Chinese guy who gave me palpitations back in JJC *ahems*. Back in those days, I always made sure that I leave my house at the right time so that I could board the same bus as him (I know that was kinda stalker-like :P ... well he was cute ok). He never failed to disappoint me *haha* He would always be standing at the back of the bus and I would be so civic-minded *yeah right* and moved to the back of the bus. Of course there were days whereby I was late and missed that particular bus. Well, the infactuation wasn't that serious, in case you are asking :P. He was just an eye candy. Someone who made my morning so bearable. He had average looks but the things that made me like him was his mannerism and demeanour. He was polite, civic-minded and quiet (compared to the loud-mouthed and egoistical guys in school back then). All those bus journeys (with him) to school was a pleasurable experience cos he would do something nice to someone, Plus, when he smiled at me, I melted (all the time). Well, I was too shy to say anything to him, even though we made eye contact many times before, smiled at each other several times before and he held the door for me before. But that was just it *hahah* I didn't even have the courage to ask him or anyone for his name *dum dum rite haiz* Of course, after the A levels, I no longer see him anymore. I do wonder at times how he is now and so on.

ANYWAYS back to today's story, my eye-candy-cab-driver looks like him! *heheh* They are not the same person definitely but they have similar features :P. So looking at this dashing cab driver reminded me of my kiddy crush (which was my only crush in JJC) many years ago *heheh* SO there... you bet I might just be making more cab bookings at 625am in the near future :P... heheh ...

Term 4 Week 1 was ok so far. Nothing bombastic happened. Strangely, my students came back rather subdued. They are so nice now a days. I wonder why. Hmm... But I am thankful that they are nice though. Maybe it is the fasting month. Maybe they know that I am fasting (after they asked countless of times) so they didn't want to antagonise me. Maybe they have turned over a new leaf since the End of Year Exams is coming in 2 weeks time. Or Maybe, they just love me a lot *muhahaha I wish ah*.

Anyways, I am getting sleepy now so all these crappy stuffs are being typed out *hehehe*. Gotta sleep now so that I can sahur later. Goodie Night ..... :) .... Sleepie Tite .....

P/S: Ooooo If you wanna know more about my other crushes/infactuations/etc, I will post about it when I am not lazy enough *heheh*.


Another P/S: Don't you just LOVE Jason Mraz?!?! Seriously, his voice is so beautiful *sigh*. This song is dedicated to my prettiest friends. Yes, it is YOU , YOU and YOU *haha*.... Okies ..Nites ...again ... tatatz ...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does pretty ugly count? :D

NuLaa said...

Who is pretty ugly??!!? Hahah ..

Anonymous said...

Me refering to yours truly of course, ie, myself... *pouts*

Anonymous said...

8-O

You crushed on a JJC guy??? Please please please tell me, he was not of the small-talk variants that certain quarters were infamous for!

NuLaa said...

Ida: Ape jeeee say yourself like that *sobs* You are pretty inside and outside *hugs* :)

N:Oh yesh nuyul... I crushed (muhaha) on a JJC guy before :P A CHINESE boy to be more specific cos I couldn't take some of the same-race boys' attitude back then (who are so superficial) :P hahah ...